At Advena Living on Woodlawn, we embrace an innovative model of member-directed care to provide high-quality skilled nursing, long-term care and rehabilitation services. We are advocates for making care more compassionate and intentional – supporting what brings joy to our community members, and empowering them to choose what makes them feel most at home.
Skilled nursing care frequently begins with an on-site assessment at the hospital and continues through an initial conference and discharge planning. Our staff works with the patients, their families and their physicians to ensure they will be in the most appropriate care setting. Each community member’s short- or long-term care is customized for their individual needs and preferences, delivered around the clock by our trained nursing professionals.
With licensed nurses on-site 24 hours a day, Advena Living on Woodlawn provides the following care and treatment options:
Our highly recognized in-house program includes both short-term rehab-to-home services and long-term rehabilitation and care. Much more than a skilled nursing facility or nursing home, our individualized treatment programs are designed to help community members achieve optimal independence and prevent further decline in function.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
Because long-term caregivers need their own time for rest, self-care and other personal activities, we are happy to help.
- Caregiver gets quality time with others or a chance to take a break
- Ability to take care of errands such as shopping, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing their loved one is with our caring staff members
- Community member receives care and attention in safe, supportive environment
- Participation in activities and interaction with others
- Long-term, individualized care
- Nutritional services
- Psychological services
- Social services
- Discharge planning
- Hospice care